top of page

Remote learning support

Public·13 members

{OS X MOUNTAIN LION 10.8 Boot Dvd -pc-iso-.zip}

Just download the Lion Diskmaker app, unzip it, and run it. You'll basically need to click four buttons: "10.8 Mountain Lion," "Use this copy," "Create a boot disk," and, if you're using a USB flash drive as recommended, "An 8 GB USB thumb drive." It's really that simple; Lion Diskmaker takes care of the rest. The process will take about 30 minutes or so using USB 2.0 (it should be faster if you have a USB 3.0-compatible flash drive and newer Mac).

{OS X MOUNTAIN LION 10.8 Boot Dvd -pc-iso-.zip}

The Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) partition contains the boot software, the Macintosh HD partition contains the Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and the Recovery HD partition contains the Mac OS X Lion Recovery.

Do you mean to install Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion on a Mac computer which has no OS installed (basically, doing an install, not an upgrade)? If so, you can create a bootable DVD or USB key containing the Mountain Lion OS installer which you can then use to install 10.8 on a computer.

Although I know what a terminal is i am not fluent in every linux command, and am new to boot partitioning so please treat me as a "dummy".I have a late 2013 iMac 27'' (64 bit intel Core i5) 128GB fusion drive, 1TB HDD , NO dvd drive. Mountain Lion 10.8.5.My goal is to have dual boot OSX / Ubuntu under rEFInd's control. How can i achieve this. Note : I have clobbered OSX twice already.I read the webpage Following its advice I have done the following steps

i got it to work by downloading Niresh mountain lion and making a bootable USB using that and i burned a copy of the latest chameleon bootloader and was able to get it to load into the installation process.

Install OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion with UniBeast - If the "official" tutorial from tonymacx86 wasn't enough, this one from MacBreaker may help. The same site also covers how to install both of the dodgy iATKOS and Niresh distros of "Mountain Lion" as well as how to install "Mountain Lion" in Virtualbox with Hackboot.

Create a Bootable OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion USB Drive - A detailed ArsTechnica piece to create a bootable OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion" USB flash drive for a Hackintosh (or a Mac) using the helpful DiskMaker X app.

[![](GHOST_URL/img/IMG_0783_mod-43om/img/stage-1-chameleon-bootloader.jpg) [![](GHOST_URL/img/IMG_0787_mod-43om/img/stage-2-mountain-lion-install-dvd-boot-process.jpg) [![](GHOST_URL/img/IMG_0788_mod-43om/img/stage-3-mountain-lion-install-dvd-welcome-screen-d.jpg) [![](GHOST_URL/img/IMG_0791_mod-43om/img/stage-4-mountain-lion-installation.jpg)

Well the Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 is the dawn update for MacBook users especially. Apple focused on decoding and solving the bugs that erupted among the various MacBook users with the Beta version release of the Mac OS X Mountain lion. The Mountain Lion OS also improved the user interface of the MacBook interface.

I go to File --> New, click "Install from disc or image," select the corresponding InstallMacOSX.dmg disk image file, selecting the specific OS version (I tried selecting the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in separate attempts since I'm not sure which the linked installer is) and both times when the instance reboots, it says it couldn't find a hard drive or CD-ROM drive ("No compatible bootloader found" for each one). VMware then opens a window saying "No operating system was found." I get the same error when trying Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and I haven't yet tried other OS versions.

3) Inside the Contents folder, you will find a SharedSupport folder and inside the SharedSupport folder you will find the InstallESD.dmg. This is the 10.8 Mountain Lion boot disc image.

The current base image is built from installing 10.7 Lion via the recovery boot option (cmd + R) and then upgrading to 10.8 Mountain Lion through the App Store.You will need to log in to the apple developer site and redeem OS X Mountain Lion under your credentials

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page