top of page

Remote learning support

Public·13 members

Car's Outside Sped Up MP3 Download - James Arthur - Zippyshare

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of The Science Of Making Choices, From The Mouth Of Paris EP, Elijah Drop Your Gun, Out Of Car Wrecks & Hurricanes EP, and Acoustic EP. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $26.63 USD or more (25% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Stronger 03:35 lyrics buy track You fall in and out of all the thoughts that I have had todayMostly, you're just in the wayYou are simply watching some old fashioned black and white TVHe's all gold to meI come back strongerI come back strongerThat is all you'll seeThe strong side of meIt's no wonder that your eyes are green, when you're so clearly blueWhat kind of hell have you been through?I could be sentimental, or righteous, but I don't have to beCause you're just cold to meI come back strongerI come back strongerThat is all you'll seeI come back strongerI come back strongerThat is all you'll seeThe strong side of meWhy me?Why todayAny other soulAny other dayOh, another dayYou fall in and out of all the thoughts that I have had todayMostly, you're just in the wayYou are simply watching some old fashioned black and white TVHe's all gold to meWe come back strongerWe come back strongerThat is all you'll seeIt's all the same to meWe stand here strongerWe face you strongerThat is all you'll seeThe strong side of usThe strong side of me 2. The Way It Is 03:11 lyrics buy track I can't believe the mess I'm inHope I don't end as I beginI'm walking on, looking backSpeaking a code you cannot crackOh, what the hell, I'm clear as a bellI'm probably screaming it as wellI've never been good, anywayAt not saying things I shouldn't sayThe way it is, can't complainI would love to drive you insaneBut I'm not on your mind, it's in my headAnd it's me who's insane insteadI'll count to three, I'll count to tenThen I'm never talking againSilence, please, won't you take awayThese stupid words that ruined my dayThe way it is, can't complainI would love to drive you insaneBut I'm not on your mind, it's in my headAnd it's me who's insane insteadI'll be wishing on a random star tonightYou'll be sleeping under different skies tonightAnd I'll pick you up when you don't fallAnd I'll come running when you don't callThe way it is, I can't complainI would love to drive you insaneBut I'm not on your mind, it's in my headAnd it's me who's insane insteadI can't believe the mess I'm inHope I don't end as I begin 3. Faster 04:00 lyrics buy track I found myself outsideWalking in the dark, and staring at the skyI'll never understand how my life unfoldsBut fate just is, fate does not consoleThen they pulled me to the sidePut their arms around me, and led me insideThey told me I was not the only one in painBut they console, they do not explainFaster than I can spinThe word turns and changes againSweeter still, till the endI still want it all againAnd there beside me, in letters ten feet tallThe words of God were scrawled on the wallBut I was not oblivious, I chose to ignoreFor words explain, words do not restoreFaster than I can spinThe word turns and changes againSweeter still, till the endI still want it all againAnd I could wait untilI regained my balance, and made the world stand stillBut I would wait forever for my will to be that strongAnd as I waited, the rest of my life would be goneFaster than I can spinThe word turns and changes againSweeter still, till the endI still want it all againFaster that I can spinThe word turns and changes againSweeter still, till the endI still want it all again 4. First Stone 03:49 lyrics buy track God bless me, I got my ownThis child is rich, and all aloneLady Day, sing awayYou call back those daysAnyway, anyhowI said it then, I mean it nowI struck the sole blowAnd she threw the first stoneGod damn these old familiar songsEach note lingers as I go onLady Day, I waste awayHaunted by refrainsAnyway, anyhowI said it then, I mean it nowI struck the sole blowAnd she threw the first stoneAnyway, anyhowI said it then, I mean it nowI struck the sole blowAnd she threw the first stoneThat stoneMy past won't leave me aloneThat song, that songI can't help but sing alongAnyway, anyhowI said it then, I mean it nowI struck the sole blowAnd she threw the first stoneThe first stoneAnyway, anyhowI said it then, I mean it nowI struck the sole blowAnd she threw the first stone 5. Draped In Blue 03:20 lyrics buy track In my head the gates are standingIn my mind I am out of timeIn my head the mobs are chantingWhat's there to find?Even if I knewA haven it's draped in blueCause I'll have to leaveIf not now eventuallySomewhere else I left him standingIn my mind he's still standing thereHe moved their souls and left them chantingThey'll follow him anywhere, anywhereEven if I knewA haven it's draped in blueCause I'll have to leaveIf not now eventuallyEven if I knewA haven it's draped in blueCause I'll have to leaveIf not now eventuallyOnce, I had a daughterRaised her, loved her, and lost herEveryone's got to leaveI wish you well, said II'll meet you next in hell, meant IEveryone's got to leaveEven if I knewA haven it's draped in blueCause I'll have to leaveIf not now eventuallyEven if INew a haven IKnow I'd have to leave credits released March 1, 2006 Produced by John AlagiaMixed by John Alagia and Brian ScheubleEngineered by Stewart Myers, Mark Goldenberg and Brian ScheubleRecorded at The Mousetrap, Louisa, VAMixed at The Village Recording Studio, West Los Angeles, CAMastered by Dave KutchMieka Pauley: Guitar and VocalsTyler Wood: Piano, B3, Wurlizter, RhodesMark Goldenberg: Electric GuitarsSteward Myers: Bass, Omnichord on "The Way It Is"Brian Jones: DrumsRick Woolstenhulme: PercussionJohn Alagia: Wurlitzer on "The Way It Is"Artwork: Alexis YraolaThanks: Victor Campanile $(".tralbum-credits").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); license all rights reserved tags Tags alternative alt-country folk indie pop rock Brooklyn Shopping cart subtotal USD taxes calculated at checkout Check out about Mieka Pauley Brooklyn, New York

download mp3 cars outside speed up

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Love, Lose Control, Holy Guacamole, It Only Gets Better From Now (Deluxe), It Only Gets Better From Now, All Over the Place, Lithium, and Ripped on/Ass Over (Single). , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $24.65 AUD or more (15% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Ass Over 03:44 lyrics buy track Ate my words already now, it's time to just commitGravity won't lay me down, she'll throw me down at speedI get it i'm dumb, regret it I'm numbDon't want to hit the ground, don't want to break my thumbPicking out the rocks dug in soresTaste the blood, broken jaw, getting up off the floorAss overI'm going ass overFar too late to turn back nowGod please help me turn aroundAss overI'm going Ass overFar too late to turn back nowGod please help me turn aroundAss overI'm going Ass over 2. Feel Good 04:09 lyrics buy track Don't you feel goodI knew that you wouldCause I feel good tooNo more feeling blue Now we're greenJust like the treesI feel goodFloating in the breezeGet some friends, we'll all hang aroundEveryone will feel good in the townGet some friends, we'll all hang aroundEveryone will feel good in the townWhen you've had your share Everything is good everywhereNo more troubles, no more caresCause everything is good everywhereGet some friends, we'll all hang aroundEveryone will feel good in the townGet some friends, we'll all hang aroundEveryone will feel good in the townGet some friends, we'll all hang aroundEveryone will feel good in the townGet some friends, we'll all hang aroundEveryone will feel good in the townI'M FEELING GOOD 3. Lithium 03:47 lyrics buy track Don't stare at your screen too longYour eyes go square, your brain goes numbPretty pictures, blue light eye strainLithium battery melting your brain(Lithium battery melting your brain)Oooooooo the colours from the screen put me in a tranceI can't help what I feelDon't stare at your screen too longYour eyes go square, your brain goes numbPretty pictures, blue light eye strainLithium battery melting your brainHis mind won't work the same no morebecause he doesn't know how to use itAnd his head will slowly fall apart because he loves to just abuse itSomeone need to turn his cellphone offbecause he doesn't know how to use itand it's melting all his insides now and his life is so confusing(Lithium battery melting your brain)Oooooooo the colours from the screen put me in a tranceI can't help what I feelDon't stare at your screen too longYour eyes go square, your brain goes numbPretty pictures, blue light eye strainLithium battery melting your brain(Lithium battery melting your brain)(Lithium battery melting your brain) 4. City Song 1 03:21 lyrics buy track The sun goes down and the lights come upThey show us what we're doing wrongI passed a dealer just a few doors backMaybe selling grass, maybe selling crackI think he saw me but I had to runAnother arvo in the city we loveI saw a man beaten black and blueDown the alleyway off the avenue The gang all stopped an then they ran awayI guess he probably had it coming anyway The lights are on and what they show...It isn't something that you want to knowHeads are turned from what they've doneWill someone show them what they're doing wrong A speeding car came flying round the bendDoing just past a hundred and tenHe didn't look before he crossed the roadThey hit him flat and on they rolledThe lights are on and what they show...It isn't something that you want to knowHeads are turned from what they've doneWill someone show them what they're doing wrong 5. Dog Fight 04:34 lyrics buy track Burned outRun downI can't seem to catch a break I'm loosing All myLoosing all my patients down the drainSo get youAss offGet your ass up off my chair and Get lostQuicklyCause I'm not in the mood to ask you twice This shitAin't no This shit ain't no cat fight get yourHead outOf youGet your head out of your ass and standPut yourFists upTalk yourself up, show me what you Got nowDon't talkDon't talk shit if you don't want to swing 6. Ripped On 03:43 lyrics buy track I got ripped on, and I don't want to be here anymoreI cracked my new phone, and I spilled all my chips on the floorI'm just disappointed at it all cause I thought this one would beat the night beforebut you didn't have to rip on me after allI don't care if I get ripped onI know my hair looks weird, but I like it how it isSo what?The night is pretty young, is the best still yet to come?You said it only gets better from now, so why don't you come stick around?Don't leave, I'll be bored and upset x4I don't care if I get ripped onI know my hair looks weird, but I like it how it isSo what?The night is pretty young, is the best still yet to come?You said it only gets better from now, so why don't you come stick around?You said it only gets better from now, so why don't you come stick around? 7. City Song 2 04:28 lyrics buy track Nothing's quite like a cold beverage On a 40 degree, blazing summer daySo I chucked a few of those in the eskyThen me and the boys made our wayNow by this point we were already lateSo It didn't even matter anywayWe were all a little too excited by thenAnd the car's endin' up sideways We came round speeding, didn't see him thereWe lost control, the car had rolled him deadCan't talk no moreBusted on the floorHelpless and there's no one there to call an ambulance But no one saw so me and the boys had Guessed we'd better move onI've been thinking what we did was wrongI can't take the heat of this no moreI think we should've done something else than just leave him on the road againI said don't worry bout it just have funThere's not much that all of us could've doneBut then just a while later we were caught on a camera And the cops had put us awayI tried explaining, pushing blame on themBut it only hurt, it made it worse for meSo life in prison now good riddance thenThe man who saw said me and the boys had just done a hit and run 8. All Over the Place 03:59 lyrics buy track It's probably time that I wake up and go stretch my legsFor just a whileCause I don't know just how long I've been stuck insideWithout a lifeCause I remember I was younger and adventurousBut now I don't get much things done at allDigging myself out of all theseHoles I get myself dug intoI might need some help nowCause I'm all over the place now aren't I?And money doesn't grow on trees in case you haven't figuredAnd if you wonder where I've been this time I'll tell you somethingPart of me moved onOther part is goneMaybe for the betterTime to get shit doneBut looking back on all the things I used to doNow I'm a mess it's trueNow it's all beganTime to see it throughDigging myself out of all theseholes I get myself dug intoI might need some help nowCause I'm all over the place now aren't I?Somehow I've come outside of myShell now without cracking but nowI might need some help nowCause I'm all over the place now aren't I?(Cause I'm all)(Cause I'm all) 9. Akrasia 05:47 lyrics buy track I don't know what to doAnd I'm feeling so very very blueI want to stay a child and sleep in a racing carAnd I want it for a while, but that's not what we areMaybe in time I'll change my mindProcrastination, my damnationCause my mind is young, and I can't move onUnless I get through itI'll never do it, will I? What's inside of your head?Mine won't work, so may I use yours instead?Am I talking to myself now?Is there someone in my mind? I've been watching and listening and waitingI've been here for a while Maybe in time I'll change our mindProcrastination, my damnationCause our mind is young, and we can't move onUnless we get through itI'll never do it, will I? I think that I have got a gripI need to quit this music shitI need a job, I need to justKiss goodbye the rest of my life I think that you have got a gripYou need to quit this music shitYou need a job, you need to just Kiss goodbye the rest of your life 10. Kids 08:59 lyrics buy track When do we stop being kids?And when do we start getting older?When to we stop taking hints? And when do we start giving orders?I think that I have got a gripThough I don't knowWhat will I do with the rest of my life?(It's only mine)Everyone goes, everyone dies (It's only mine)What will you do with the rest of your life?(It's only mine)Everyone knows, everyone dies(It's only mine)What will you do with the rest of your life?(Everyone dies sometimes)(It's only mine)(Everyone knows, everyone dies)(Everyone knows, everyone dies)But don't worry about the hard stuffCause I know you'll get through it somehowAnd don't worry about the bad stuffCause it only gets better from nowSaid don't worry about the hard stuffCause I know you'll get through it somehowAnd don't worry about the bad stuffCause it only gets better from now(It's only mine)(It's only mine)Where will you go? Where will you die?(It's only mine)What will you do with the rest of your life?(It's only mine)What will you do? Where will you die?(It's only mine)Where will you go with the rest of you life? credits released June 20, 2020 Henry White - Guitar/KeysJackson Craig - Bass/Sax/KeysLuke Summerell - GuitarNoah Stanmore - Drums $(".tralbum-credits").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); license all rights reserved tags Tags rock blues rock funk indie rock psychedelic Melbourne Shopping cart subtotal USD taxes calculated at checkout Check out about Skerzo Melbourne, Australia

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page