top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·26 members

Shrek The Third

Shrek the Third (also known as Shrek 3) is a 2007 American computer-animated comedy film loosely based on the 1990 children's picture book Shrek! by William Steig. Directed by Chris Miller (in his feature directorial debut) and co-directed by Raman Hui from a screenplay by Jeffrey Price, Peter S. Seaman, Miller, and Aron Warner, the film is set after the events of Shrek 2 (2004) and is the third installment in the Shrek film series. The film features Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Antonio Banderas, Rupert Everett, Julie Andrews, and John Cleese reprising their voice roles from the previous films, along with new additions Justin Timberlake as Arthur Pendragon and Eric Idle as Merlin. In the film, Prince Charming is plotting to overthrow Shrek and Fiona, who have inherited the throne following King Harold's death. Shrek has no interest in ruling the kingdom and attempts to convince Fiona's underachieving, 16-year-old cousin Artie to reign instead.

Shrek the Third

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2uf2jA&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw013P5PAV5STH9CmZg3y6r4

Following the success of Shrek 2, the third and fourth Shrek films, along with plans for a final, fifth film, were announced in May 2004 by Jeffrey Katzenberg: "Shrek 3 and 4 are going to reveal other unanswered questions and, finally, in the last chapter, we will understand how Shrek came to be in that swamp, when we meet him in the first movie."[6]

Shrek the Third opened in 4,122 North American cinemas on May 18, 2007, grossing $38 million on its first day, which was the biggest opening day for an animated film at the time. It grossed a total of $121.6 million in its first weekend, the best opening weekend ever for an animated film, and the second-highest opening for a film in the United States in 2007, behind Spider-Man 3.[13] It held the animated opening weekend record for nine years until it was surpassed by Finding Dory's $135.1 million debut.[14] At the time, its opening weekend was the third-highest of all time in these regions.[15]

Shrek the Third grossed $322.7 million in the United States, and $490.7 million overseas, bringing its cumulative total to $813.4 million.[3] The film was the fourth-highest-grossing film worldwide of 2007, and the second-highest-grossing film in the United States that year. In addition, it was the highest-grossing animated film of 2007, and the third-highest-grossing animated film ever, trailing only behind Finding Nemo and Shrek 2.[16] The film sold an estimated 46,907,000 tickets in North America.[17]

Shrek the Third also known as Shrek 3 is a 2007 DreamWorks animated film, and the third and penultimate film in the Shrek franchise, following Shrek and Shrek 2. It was produced by DreamWorks Animation, and distributed by Paramount Pictures, and was released in U.S. theaters on May 18, 2007 (exactly 6 years after the first Shrek).

prince charming: you! you can't lie! so tell me puppet... where... is... shrek?pinocchio: uh. hmm, well, uh, I don't know where he's notcharming: you're telling me you don't know where shrek is?pinocchio: it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect.charming: so you do know where he is!pinocchio: on the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniablycharming: stop it!pinocchio: ...do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. even if he wasn't at where i knew he was that'd mean i'd really have to know where he wasn't

Shrek the Third is a 2007 American computer-animated fantasy comedy film, and the third installment in the Shrek franchise. It was produced by DreamWorks Animation and is the first in the series to be distributed by Paramount Pictures which acquired DreamWorks Pictures in 2006 (the former parent of DWA). It was released in U.S. theaters on May 18, 2007 (exactly six years after the first film). It is the eighty-ninth overall movie to be created by DreamWorks.

In Shrek, the green ogre (Mike Meyers) finds his true love in Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz) and friendship in Donkey (Eddie Murphy). Shrek 2 pitted the new couple against the scheming Prince Charming (Rupert Everett) and his Fairy Godmother (Jennifer Saunders), who try to ruin Shrek\'s relationship with Fiona. We were also introduced to a new sidekick, Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas). Now in Shrek the Third, Charming is out for revenge, and along with a whole group of fairy tale villains, tries to get the \"happily ever after\" that he feels he deserves. Meanwhile, Shrek - who doesn\'t want to be King of Far Far Away - goes off on a quest to bring back Fiona\'s distant cousin Artie (Justin Timberlake), who as a whiny teenager loser is hardly befitting of royalty. Finally, we also find out that Fiona is pregnant, and that causes Shrek much emotional angst.The problem with Shrek the Third is that it doesn\'t seem to have much of a story beyond what I just described. Sure we have funny moments - and there are plenty that will induce laughter - but it just didn\'t feel like it held up to anything of note. Also, much of the biting wit and humor of the first two films has been dulled down, and there aren\'t any truly biting moments, which the first two films had. Add the fact that the big climax turns out to be a \"can\'t we all just get along\" type of speech, instead of an exciting energy-filled sequence, and it seems to fizzle out. Monty Python veterans Eric Idle (\"Merlin\") and John Cleese (\"King Harold\") feel wasted, with Idle playing a bumbling wizard, and Cleese merely showing up to have a prologued death scene. Even Murphy and Banderas feel like they\'re spinning their wheels, but not getting anywhere. The animation is very good, and the rendering techniques give the film a gorgeous look and feel. The music by Harry Gregson-Williams appropriately continues the style set from the first two films, although there weren\'t any sequences that stood out as must-have album tracks. I will repeat, I did laugh while watching the film. It\'s not a boring film, and you can certainly do worse. But where the first Shrek film feels horribly dated when you try to watch it now, this third entry in the franchise feels like a lukewarm effort, done just for the box office take, instead of having a truly good and solid story to tell.

Shrek the Third (or Shrek III), also known as Shrek 3, is a 2007 film in which, after being reluctantly designated as the heir to the land of Far, Far Away, Shrek hatches a plan to install the rebellious Artie as the new king while Princess Fiona tries to fend off a coup d'état by the jilted Prince Charming. Shrek was a first sequel in 2001, Shrek 2 was a second sequel in 2004, and Shrek Forever After was a third sequel in 2010.

Shrek the Third: Original Motion Picture Score is the film score to the 2007 animated feature Shrek the Third, the third movie in the Shrek series. It was composed by British composer Harry Gregson-Williams. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page