Wed, May 10|
Divergent Thinking and Imaginative Education
This is a multi-day workshop. Please ensure you are available for all the dates listed below: Online May 10 & 11, 2023 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Time & Location
May 10, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – May 11, 2023, 8:00 p.m.
About the event
The workshop will remind participants of capacities that children have before they even enter our childcare centres; these capacities should be welcomed and nurtured in order to create a pedagogical context of trust and respect. Annabella will focus on the divergent thinking skills that children possess and will share with educators diverse strategies for keeping these skills ignited while re-igniting their own divergent thinking. The participants will also be introduced to the practice of the Imaginative Education theory.
- Well-being and belonging.
- Engagement with others, materials, and the world.
- Identities, social responsibility, and diversity.
- Joy in relationships with people, place, materials and ideas.
- Diversity and difference.
- Safety and respect.
- Emotions, thoughts, and views.
- Every child is a gift.
- Interests and inquiries.
- Knowledge and theories.
- Individual differences.
More Detailes HERE